- Classification: Lab Drying Equipment
- Brand Name: Chincan
- Model Number: DZF-6090
- Place of Origin: Zhejiang, China (Mainland)
- Vacuum Oven Electrical Requirement: 220V 50HZ
- Vacuum Oven Display Resolution: 0.1℃
- Vacuum Oven Temperature Stability: ±1℃
- Vacuum Oven Temperature Range: RT+10~200°C
- Vacuum Oven Vacuum Degree: 133Pa
- Vacuum Oven Ambient Temperature: +5~40°C
- Vacuum Oven Chamber Material: Stainless steel(1Cr18Ni9Ti)
- Vacuum Oven Power Consumption: 1150W
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Details:||STANDARD EXPORTING PACKAGE|
|Delivery Detail:||Shipped in 15 days after payment|
Radiant heating technique is employed when the chamber is in a vacuum environment and cannot transfer heat efficiently. By surrounding the chamber with heating elements, the vacuum oven can achieve optimum temperature.
Vacuum oven is designed specially for drying of material which is thermo-sensitive or decompounded and oxidative easily. It can be filled with inert gases, which is especially for a rapid drying of some compound material.
l Microprocessor controller
l Dual layer tempered glass door for clear observation
l Minimum heating time 50% less than traditional vacuum oven
- Equipped with vacuum pump (model 6210,6090)
- Equipped with air inlet valve control (Model 6030A,6030B,6050B)
We have the experience, capability and R&D resources to offer ovens and incubators OEM service.
Once customer provides us with concept information and detailed specifications, we will notify them of the total cost for design, prototyping, and estimated cost per unit before the project begins
1. Free logo design, MOQ request accordingly.
2. Outside color, temperature range, shelf adding, etc. Customization is available.
3. Optionals accessories: inert gases inlet valve, vacuum pump, etc.